Starbucks Reserve® Finca Nuevo Mexico
High in Mexico’s Sierra Madre de Chiapas mountain range sits the El Triunfo Biosphere and Finca Nuevo Mexico family-owned farm.
While much of the lush area is a refuge for rare wildlife, the remaining area produces a bright, complex, uniquely flavored coffee bean.
The result is a candied citrus and brown sugar sweetness that combines to create a toasty, aromatic cup of extraordinary coffee.
- Producer: The Baumann Family
- Elevation: 1,175 - 1,300 meters (3,900 - 4,300 feet)
- Processing Method: Washed
- Tasting Notes: Toasty aromas with candied citrus and brown sugar sweetness.
- Flavor Intensity: Medium
- Body: Low
- Acidity: High
- Pairing Flavors: Citrus, nuts and chocolate