Last updated [5 July 2018]
What Types of Information Does Starbucks Collect?
Personal information which identifies you, either directly or indirectly, as an individual (the “Personal Information“) that may be collected by Starbucks may include:
- Name, postal address, phone number, and e-mail address.
- Financial account information, such as credit card number and other payment information.
We may also collect information about you such as:
- If you create an account – your username, password, your city of birth, your birthday, gender, nationality and mobile phone number.
- If you buy goods at our stores or through our programs or otherwise – how much you buy, where you buy, how frequently you buy, rewards you earn, and reward you redeem.
- If you register any Starbucks Card – the card number, card transactions, including activating the Starbucks Card, loading value to the Starbucks Card, redeeming any value, balance transfer, balance enquiries.
- If you take a survey or interact with us in various other ways – demographics information, your comments, feedback, questions or suggestions, and information about subjects that may interest you.